Tagged Again

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Well I was tagged again. I love that!!! This time was by my friend Deborah Katy

Here are the rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

7 Facts About Yenzz

1 - WORK: I ever work in many companies. The most interesting is when I was working in PT.Nalco and the worst is my new job ( NOW)

2 - EDUCATION: I have graduated from University taking major Diploma of Management.

3 - FRIENDSHIP: For me Friendship isn't about getting; it's about giving.

4 - RELATIONSHIPS: I have a very understanding n funny BF. From him, I know that Love is the greatest need of man's life.

5 - WWW: ??? No comment...

6 - FITNESS: Never, only jogging hehe

7 - DREAMS: Tour around the world and happinest :)

So I pass this on to:

Lord Story

SeSe

Chubz

Sue

Vicy

Liza

Madz

Tagged ones from Deborah Katy

Silent Storm at Psyche Analyzed

Camaroman at Let's All Be Friends

Maya at Mayamurofushi

Deborah Katy at Deborah Katy Thumb Blogger

Justin at Free For All

Jennifer at Writing To Survive

Sumayyah at Sumayyah Said So

Yenzz at SeeNRead

Fellow tag-mates from Lea:

Rajesh at Yoga, Pranayam, Meditation, Life, Webmaster, SEO

Mike at Live Life 365

Jeffrey at Jeffrey Kishner

Traffic Guru at Free Real Traffic

Bradley at How Is Bradley

Brian at Internet Marketing

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi there yenzz....wonderful of you to remember me for this tag...have a nice day ahead sis...mwah!

Deborah Katy said...

Actually you have to tell 7 things about yourself dear. Big kiss!!!