About Me :)

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The object is to complete each of the following snippets. I have included the blank ones at the end of this post so they can easily be copied and pasted

Participants: Startin’ A New Life, Too
/ All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / My Happy Place / Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Mommy Talks / Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / My Colorful World/ Random Thoughts / Explore Manila / Blogger Happy / Everyday CHI / Berry Scrappy / My Virtual Closet / My Views On My So Called Life /The Real Deal, The Real Me / Eds Mommy Life/ Just Me.. Eds / My Precious Niche / Insights from the Grocery Cart / SeeNRead / YOUR BLOG

{END COPY}

I am: who I am
I think: I love to0 much???
I know: that everyone care to me
I have: my family's and my BF support every time
I wish: I could have my own business
I hate: if no one paying attention when I was talking
I miss: everyone who miss me
I fear: being forgotten and alone
I hear: jay chow song every night
I smell: something sweet
I crave: for snack
I search: for my friendster layout
I wonder: why God give me this job?
I regret: not living to the fullest every day
I love: my BF, my family, and my friends
I ache: when I feel desperate
I am not: a grumpy
I believe: in God
I dance: when I was on Junior and Senior High School
I sing: when I feel happy or sad
I cry: when I watching a sad movie
I fight: ? I cant fight lol
I win: when I feel win
I lose: control when I was angry
I never: go to sleep without my Monokuroboo
I always: feel too worry
I confuse: when I don't have money lol
I listen: to MP3 when I have a shower
I can usually be found: at Gramedia
I am scared: of lizard and ghost
I need: a vacation
I am happy about: who I am and what I have
I imagine: when I stay in Japan
I tag: Lord Story, Chubz, MarlyMS, Vicy, Sue, Kate Love's, Madz, and Liza


1 comments:

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

Hi Yenzz. Thanks for doing the tag. Haha.

Carol