My Fill - Ins

Thursday, August 21, 2008

This tag was passed on to me by Chubz

Players : YEN/ MICH/ EDS/ LIS/ vinkoy/ Chubz /Yenzz / YOUR BLOG WHERE YOU POST THIS TAG

My roommate and I once: Sharing until 2 A.M.

Never in my life have I: Fighting

High school was: fun and memorable

When I’m nervous: I got stomachache

My hair: is black

When I was 5: I believe that SantaClaus will come to my home on 25 Dec if I be a nice girl on that day

When I turn my head left: I see a calender

I should be: thinking how to love and embrace myself

By this time next year: I should have a saving for travel

My favorite aunt is: All of my aunt

I have a hard time understanding: explanation from people

You know I like you if : you are friendly

My ideal breakfast is: cereal or bread

If you visit my home town: you will find something different

If you spend the night at my house: I will sharing with you all the night lol

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: White rabbit

I shouldn’t have been: ?

Last night I: was crying

A better name for me would be: Yenzz

I’ve been told I look like : Myself

If I could have any car, it would be: New Honda Jazz

I’ll be passing this tag to Lord Story, Madz , Carol, Pchi, Mark, and Eugene.


4 comments:

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

hi yenzz. already did this tag. i'll just put your link. happy weekend! =)

carol

pchi said...

thanks yenzz... i have saved it as draft and will publish it within next week...

thanks again... enjoy life

Mariuca said...

Hey Yenzz, how come u were crying last night? *HUGS*

MPG is Mariuca's Perfume Gallery btw! ;)

Unknown said...

why were you crying sista yenzz? hope you're ok..