Meme Time !

Friday, August 15, 2008

All work and no play makes Yenzz a boring blogger! That's why I decided to take some time out from my busy schedule to have some fun with some of the many tags and memes I've been tagged with. I'm so sorry if I can't remember everybody kind enough to tag me but thanks so much for thinking of me. Right now, I am going to have some fun with a couple of the more recent memes I've been tagged with, so let's start with this very cute tag I received today from Mariuca.


MEME 1


According to the rules, I am to list down the household chores I hate and why I hate it. Then copy the image provided and tag as many people as you want. Add your blogs link to the domesticated divas linky love and leave a comment at Stripe and Yellow to be added to the master list. Seems pretty simple enough and of course, there are plenty of household chores to choose but I'll limit myself to 3! ;)


DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Stripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy's Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A' La Mode / God's Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Aggie Shoots Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / Joys in Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Creative in Me/ Pea in a Pod / Sugarmagnolias / Notable Bistro / Around the World / I am Mommy / All About The Memories / Enchanted Play / In Depth / A Housewife's Journal / Life Together Starts / As We Face Forever / My Happy Place /Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Walk on Red / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / Growing up with Bea / My life... my own piece of heaven / Around the World / Hobbies and Such / My life in this Wonderful World /My Online World / / My Virtual Closet / My Views On My So Called Life / The Real Deal The Real Me / Changing Lanes/ Pit Stop/ Around the World / The Fountain Of Happiness / The Joy Of Life Forever / Love Is / Phtographic Memories / My Colorful World / Strawberry Gurl / Quicker8 / Mommy's Little Corner / The Dawn That Shines / Journey to Prosperity / Homelife / Sheng's Simple Thoughts / Coriander Dreams / Gorgeous Traveller / A Traveller's Domain / Lemon Iced Tea / It's My Party / My Wonderful Life / Simple Life, Simply Me / Sassy Finds / All things Yummy / Shangrila Journey / My Charmed Life / Mommyhood and Me / Crissy's Zone / Crissy's Library / Vis Vires /Crissy's Haven / My Daily Thoughts / Abby's Way of Life / Princess Bela / Women Xplore / Our Journey to Life / My Planet Purple / And so I am / Arlene's Random Ramblings / Life's All About / Lourdes' Mia / Faery Dancing / Me, the islands and the world / Pinay heart wanderings and musings / Juls Random Thots / In The Spirit of Dance / Princess Vien / Quicker8 / Anything and Everything in Between / Designs By Vhiel / Vhiel's Corner / Can of Thoughts / A Mother's Stuff / housewifeatwork / Kuting’s Place / My Daily Thoughts / Pinay heart wanderings and musings / Watchamacallit! / Nellypie's Chatterbox/ Purpled Sky / Almanac Queen / Caramel Corn / Sunny Side Up Foodie / Mamakshop / Alamakoioi / JoZe's Crap / My Sweet Escape / Our Little Princess Gwen / YOUR BLOG HERE



1. Sweeping - The only one I don't like to do is sweeping. Because I was do this sweeping from junior to senior high school. That was boring. Our school have a rules that all the student must sweeping once a week / student by turn ( for girls ) and throwing rubbish ( for boys ).

He he, that was fun, thanks Mariuca! :)


Meme 2

This one I received from Mariuca to0, thanks sister!

RULES:
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okay if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to Me {YEN} and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list HERE! Note that you are not ALLOWED to change the link of the here.
3. Copy from Start to End.
4. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join. Copy these Participants.


List:
Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | It’s Where the HEART Is | Around the World | SugarMagnolias | I Am Mommy | All About The Memories | Enchanted Play | Just My Scrap | Whats Up | Simply Me | Kitchen Deelite | A Mothers Horizon | In Depth | A Life in Bloom | Because Life is a Blessing | Digiscraptology | Joys iN life | Life is What we Make it | Photo Blog | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Mommy Talks | Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps | All Kinds of Me Stuff | The Salad Caper | Winding Creek Circle | InkBabyStudios | | All Things Me | Feels Like Home | Because Life Is Fun | Blessings and Beyond | Mommy Earns Money Online | Pinay Mommy Online| Clark & Butchay’s Blog | Butchay’s World | Simply Jen | Jenny Said So | My Online World | My Life in this Wonderful World | Biz-N-Honey | Aeirin’s Collections | My Precious Niche |Eds Mommy Life |Just Me.. Eds | My BIG Picture | Merger Guru | Quicker8 | Insights from the Grocery Cart | MindBubbles| LivingtheHealthyLife | VanityKit | Stripe&Yellow | SomethingPurple| Em’s Detour | Joys iN life | Life is What we Make it | Photo Blog | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Ozzy’s Mom | Me,Myself+2 | Kidd Designs | Fun.Fierce.Fabulous | Tints of My Heart | Morphed | when mom speaks | walk on red | kathycot | buhay misis | kathycot cooks | Posh Post Reviews | Flowersbythewayside |The Fab and The Furious | Blog In to Space | Dancing With Butterflies | Twisted Angel | Pieces of Me | Just Let Go | Blessed Chic | Hobbies and Such | My World in My Own Word | Colorful World of Shiela| The Shopaholic Nightingale | Day to Day Miracles | Can of Thoughts | Designs By Vhiel | Anything and Everything in Between | Vhiel’s Corner | Lovin’ Life | BigMoneyList | Crissy’s Library | Crissy’s Zone | Crissy’s Haven | Vis Vires | Amazingly Me | Jenn Was Here | Shutter Happenings | Le Kulitszie Familie | Embracing Myself | BLOGSILOG |Digiscrapz: Captured Memories |Cherry’s Comfort Zone |Thinking Out Loud |Buzzy Me |Wishing and Hoping |My Blog Portfolio |Get Paid to Blog! |PRC Board Exam Results | Teacher’s Corner | Pinay WAHM | Random Thoughts | Explore Manila | My Colorful World | Bermuda or L.A. | celebrating life | my life is peachy | belly, body and beyond |Woman Style | Scribbles of My Life | In This Game of Life | The Shopaholic in Me | The Callalily Space | Juliana’s Site | A Simple life | Mommy’s Little Corner | Life’s Sweets and Spices | Moms… Check Nyo | Simple Delights | Motherhood in a Nutshell | marshimallows | A Great Pleasure | Ramblings of The Phat | when mom speaks | walk on red | kathycot | buhay misis kathycot cooks | My Random Thoughts | My World | Mom Knows Everything | Tailgaternetwork | Zook Light | Melinda Zook | Me, Myself and I | Stranded Life | iHeartREVIEWS | | Stranded Life | iHeartREVIEWS | Lady Banana | A Great Pleasure | Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery | BEING WOMAN | See N Read | The Real Deal, The Real Me | My Virtual Closet | My Views On My So Called Life | Her Name is NOY| No Place Like Home | Digital Life Scraps | Tickled Pink Digiscrap | Angelika | Angelika’s Other Blog | In The Life Of…Mne | Everything Has A Reason | In My Kitchen | | Confessions Of A Breathing Tote Bag | My Basic Fashion Folder | YOUR BLOGS



LAYER ONE:
– Name: Yenzz
– Birth date: February, 24
– Birthplace: Indonesia
– Current Location: Medan, Indonesia
– Eye Color: Black
– Hair Color: Black
– Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: Indonesian
– The shoes you wore today: High heel
– Your weakness: Forgetful
– Your fears: Losing my loved ones
– Your perfect pizza: American Favorite
– Goal you’d like to achieve in life: Become a millionaire!

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: -
– Your first waking thoughts: Music and Work
– Your best physical feature: Chubby
– Your most missed memory: Being a High School Student lol

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: Coke!
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Mc.D. no Burger King here
– Single or group dates: Single
– Adidas or Nike: Nike
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton IceTea
– Chocolate or vanilla: Both
– Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino

LAYER FIVE:
– A famous person, dead or alive, would you interview: Jay Chow
– Movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors: PS: I Love U
– Name two of your passions in life : Singing and Drawing
– Least favorite time of day : Night

LAYER SIX:
– Use hairspray or gel: Neither
– Your favorite meal: Everything except vegetables
– Color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes: Pink
– Listen to classical music: Sometimes
– Ever said LOL in real life without thinking about it: Always ;)

::END::


MEME 3

And last but not least, this adorable and very simple meme came from Mariuca, thanks so much!


Rules:
  1. Copy the text from Start Copy Here
  2. Post it in your blog. Make sure you copy it in compose mode (blogger) or visual mode for the others. This will enable you to copy all your friend's link as well. Have fun doing it.
  3. In the next number, add your blog url and link it
  4. Add the greetings that you use frequently or one that is in your traditional language.



Konichiwa Meme by AikoAiko


1. All About Kawaii says Konichiwa
2. Mariuca's Perfume Gallery says HOLA!
3. Yenzz's SeeNRead says Hi!
4. laketrees says G'day
5. A Great Pleasure says Aloha!
6. restnrileks says Apa Khabar?
7. Fida Abbott says Hello!
8. Your blog says ...


And now, here comes my victims LOL! Feel free to do which meme takes your fancy!

Lord Story, Sese, Chubz, Vicy, Liza, Sue, Madz, Kate Love's, Deborah Katy, Pchi, Mark, and Vidz Freedom.

4 comments:

Pea in a Pod said...

Added your blogs! Kindly update your list with the new added blogs! Thanks for joining the fun.

Mariuca said...

Hi dear! Thanks for doing all the tags he he!! I added u to the konichiwa list at my blog oredi. And wah...no BK there? Hopefully it'll be available at ur place soon! ;)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi! i've added u to my list! hope you can add mine to yours too!

A Great Pleasure
http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com

Thanks! Happy Sunday! :)

Anonymous said...

最好的婚禮佈置,婚禮佈置花園感官花園婚禮佈置婚禮佈置最新消息,婚禮佈置專業多元化,為你量身定作完美婚禮佈置,完美的婚禮佈置請來感官花園。婚禮佈置時間雙休請來電預約,婚禮佈置周五正常營業。婚禮佈置地點遼寧街,婚禮佈置聯絡方式電話。婚禮佈置訂購方式,婚禮佈置請提前兩天通知,婚禮佈置請先完成付款及傳真或郵件傳送匯款單。婚禮佈置免費外送價格,婚禮佈置請參考列表。酒店經紀 酒店經紀室內設計公司室內設計公司室內設計公司http://www.life13.com團體服班服