Blog Award For An Awesome Site

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

When I opened my blog, I saw a message in my CBox from Carol. She had given me a blog award.


Thank you for thinking of me. Your appreciation is a validation that my insights are truly worth sharing. This is a much needed perk to a difficult day like today.

To all my frequent visitors, hoppers, lurkers, guests and blog friends:

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and making me a daily routine in your blog life. I hope you continue to drop, hop and stop here more often. Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions and (not-so) violent reactions. I truly welcome the interaction.

Again, thank you.

I am sharing this award to the following people:

Lord Story and Mark for your daily visits.
MarlyMs & Mariuca for the support.
Chubz for all the tags.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you know when i read your post, i can feel your sincerity.so to you my dear friend my support always,

i dont have any award to you, but in return i pledge to visit you as often as i can,,

keep it up, lov your blog

Mharms said...

getting the tag yenzz..you're an awesome friend.

Unknown said...

hi yenzz. thanks for this award. as what eugene said, i also felt the sincerity.

want to thank you also for being a friend. blogging is much fun with you around.

thanks sista!!! mwah!

(hey, you sound a little sad...anything wrong??? hope your ok. take care always.)

TinaA said...

Congrats, it's obvious you work a lot on your blog!

iceah said...

congratulations c:

Mariuca said...

Wah an awards for me? Yeeha! Thanks dear and guess what? You’ve been tagged, have fun! :)
Tag