Tag Of Four

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just got tagged again. Thanks Chubz for this tag.

Instructions: What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Clickcopy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over: Hw's Home, Gramedia, SunPlaza, and Hw's Home
(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: Hawee, Kace, Ko Eddy, and Kerry
(C) Four of my favorite places to eat? Home, Home, Home, and Home (lol)
(D) Four places you'd rather be? Tokyo Disneyland, Jay Chow world tour, New York, France
(E) Four people I think will respond: Lord Story, Sese, Chubz, and Ppl that I shared this tag
(F) Four TV shows / Movie I could watch over and over: KungFu Panda, PS : I love U, CJ7, Cj7

Sharing this tag to: Lord Story, Eunice, Liza, Vicy, Sue, Kate Love's, and Sese

0 comments: