GOOGle Page Rank

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Knowing that Page Rank (PR) is one of the greatest information for all bloggers, I would like to discuss about this. Google Page Rank is one of the effective way to know how important our site on the web. The more higher our page rank, the more important our site.
I tried to check my Google PR on online Google page rank checking . A few month ago, my PR was 2/10 but now my PR has increased to 3/10 that showed on below icon. It is easy, you can try to check yours too.

Check PageRank

NB : Google also has mention the formula to calculate the PR ourself. For all smart bloggers that have succeed to calculate, please teach me... Thank you.

7 comments:

eunice said...

Congrats!

Did Google teach us how to calculate PR? I only know Google always has its way to stop people from abusing their ranking system =P

Well, let Google do their job to calculate/update for us then, should be around every quarterly. =D

Anonymous said...

I don't believe in ranking anymore! I used to have pr 4 and 3's on my site. and all of the sudden it slowly went down and gone 0!

Also you will see new blogs that doesn't even has 5 post in their blog and already got a pr! Google seem to drop you down if you join too much paid post.

KCee said...

Hi!

Congrats on your PR!

By the way, I've already moved to a new domain. Please update my link to www.barefootedme.com.

Hope you can also add my new blog 'In My Red Heels'- www.kcee.info to your blogroll. I've already linked you up there.

Thanks have a great week! :)

usman said...

I think this helpful toolbar provided by google how much your site has page rank,wonderful product,there is more information on...

plastic business card

Liz said...

congrats sis! musta na? i have tagged you and if you have the time sana maka-join ka http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/10/peace-meme.html.

cheers

seputar ebook said...

its pretty fast for you to get PR 3, congratz,....

mind sharing me the tips....??

thank you.

mappear said...

Great.. you have started here very important topic.:) Page Rank is determined based on both the number and quality of the links pointing to a given Web page or document. The higher the PR of a page's back links, and the fewer outward-pointing links there are on a Web page, the more Page Rank PR is allocated to that Web page.
Plastic Card.