Approved By PPP

Friday, August 1, 2008

I am a new blogger. I feel glad when many people visit my blog and leave a comment and message for me. But 2 weeks ago, my friends told me to register my blog to PPP ( Pay Per Post ). So I tried to register. But unfortunately, PPP was reject my blog for some reason. I was so sad and I ask my blogging friends about how to being approved by PPP.

Some of my friends told me to correct my blog and resubmit to PPP again. I did it yesterday, correct and resubmit and today when I was checking my email, I found PPP confirmation email that my blog is being approved. First, I don't believe so I go to my PPP account and It's true but there are no available opportunities for me. Hope there are more opportunities for me later. Special thanks for PPP.

4 comments:

Mharms said...

congrats Yenzz for PPP's approval. u are now one of us who will enjoy blogging and earning :)

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

yehey! congratulations yenzz! more opps for us, hopefully.

Mariuca said...

Hey Yenzz, got ur shout out at my chatbox but it seems you're already a PPP member, congrats! Here's to making more $$$! You can also check out the other programs I have in my sidebar if you like! :)

Deborah Katy said...

Take a look at the first opportunity that normally is for all the members that are just aproved that is called " I signed up for PPP". And congratulations. I am sure you will like it there. But for us with kinda new blogs opportunities just come with time. :-)
Katy.