The Social Network - Inspiring Movie

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Social Network - A film that tell about the history of the inventor of Facebook inspiring me to blogging tonight. I just wondering if I can make money by blogging. I ever earn USD 10.00 only from payperpost. And guess what, I shop on facebook, bought a furniture for a game called Pet Society. And I felt sorry for that. Really.

Then, I tried to post on a Mark's discussion board on his Facebook ( by the way, Will he sue me if I only write Mark wthout his family name? ). And I found a lot of fans talk about this movie and others discussion. And I do making friends with them. See, Facebook really help us to connect.

Making friends are great. Althought we never meet but we can share and I admit that Facebook provide the complete service to easier connect. We can chat on facebook like windows live messenger. That's what I like. The first social networking that provide chat room. Maybe.

3 comments:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

randy said...

Hi, Nice blog I had a great time reading it. Would you please consider adding an intro to my website on your next post? Please email me back. Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387 at gmail.com

diny said...

Hope to see more posts like this here.
I completely agree with your opinion and I can say that I am part of this group!
apa yang disebut menopause pada wanita